Delivery & Shipping
1. Delivery takes place while stock last.
2. Delivery takes place at SURETORQ Europe via Post NL, unless the parties have agreed upon otherwise.
3. Delivery of products ordered online takes place at the address indicated by the customer.
1. Any delivery period specified by SURETORQ Europe is indicative and does not give the customer the right to dissolution or compensation if this period is not met with, unless the parties have expressly agreed otherwise in writing.
2. The delivery starts once the customer has fully completed the (electronic) ordering process, including full payment, and received an (electronic) confirmation of his order from SURETORQ Europe.
3. Exceeding the specified delivery period does not entitle the customer to compensation or the right to terminate the contract, unless SURETORQ Europe cannot deliver within 30 days or if the parties have agreed upon otherwise.
The customer must ensure that the actual delivery of the products ordered by him can take place in time.
Transport and shipping costs
Transport and shipping costs are on behalf of the customer, unless the parties have agreed upon otherwise.
Packaging and shipping
1. If the package of delivered product is opened or damaged, the customer must have a note drawn up by the forwarder or delivery person before receiving the product. In the absence of which SURETORQ Europe may not be held liable for any damage.
2. If the customer himself takes care of the transport of the product, he must report any visible damage to products or the packaging prior to the transport to SURETORQ Europe, failing which SURETORQ Europe cannot be held liable for any damage.